Most packages are rebuilds, backports and/or updates from latest (or upcoming) LTS or release and thus are following recent debian/ubuntu standards and conventions. All packages are updated to the latest release. Switching back and forth should be no problem if not using the extra options and optimalisations my builds might be providing.
Most builds are now automated (thanks to Danila Vershinin’s lastversion), so when a new version is released a cronjob will build it as soon as possible, except if there is any breakage of patches in which case I’ll try to fix is manually as soon as possible. If there is a package out-of-date for too long, please inform me 😉
Currently the builds are available for:
- Debian Bookworm, Bullseye, Buster and Stretch
- Ubuntu Jammy (in progress), Focal, Bionic, and Rolling/Devel
- There are openssl3 packages available
Simplest way to install this repo:
dpkg -i myguard.deb
Please see https://deb.paranoid.nl/how-to-use/ for more ways
Maintaining updated/backported packages:
- apache – latest version, compiled with -O3 -flto for some extra % speed
- ccache – latest version
- clamav – latest version
- coreruleset – rules for libmodsecurity3 – weekly rebuild from git master
- dovecot – latest version with sieve included
- libbrotli – latest version, needed for the nginx brotli extension
- libfido2 – latest version, needed for openssh and other stuff with hardware keys like yubikey.
- libfilesys-diskusage-perl – unique package, not found on official debian/ubuntu repo’s
- libmaxminddb – latest version, needed for nginx
- libmodsecurity3 – latest version, needed for the nginx modsecurity3 connector
- libjemalloc2, compiled with –disable-initial-exec-tls for NGINX and some other optimalizations.
- luajit2 – latest release – openresty’s implementation, for NGINX
- nginx – extended and optimized including openssl3 – see this page
- openssh – latest version + openssl3 + added snippets in /etc/ssh/sshd_config.d
- openssl – latest version, both 1.1.1x and 3.0.x
- postfix – latest version + openssl3
- redis – latest version, with source included jemalloc/lua/lzf deps instead of debians own implementations
- rspamd – latest version, compiled as release
- rspamd-git – daily git master, compiled as release. The same as the rspamd package but EXPERIMENTAL.
- unbound – latest version + openssl3
- wait-for-it – latest version, installs as /usr/bin/wait-for-it.sh
You might also want to take a look at my dockerhub or github where I use these packages in docker for my production environments
Access to the repository:
The repository is also available through http (without ssl) for compatibility with older apt-get, while the site is not.
If you like my packages, consider buying me a coffee! paypal nomad @ paranoid.nl